I have a scene in a church, with @24 characters in the scene. There will only be @5 characters with animation that needs to be created for them in Motion Builder 4.03. They are:
1. The preacher up front giving a sermon
2. A father and son walking into the church during the sermon.
3. A mother correcting her two (twin) sons.
4. The son in #2 saying/waving hi to his best friend.
A scene on the soccer field
1. six kids each on 2 teams and a ref for the game.
Now, I have the scene all laid out and ready to go, what is the best way to do this, so that if I have to export and import back and forth a few times, that I will not have to run into problems?
I understand that there are several ways of doing this but what is the best for a workflow such as this. I would love to do all the animation in Motion Builder and then send it over to Lightwave. But again once that is done I want to also be able to go back into Motion Builder and make any needed chages.
Dale L. Campbell Jr
Positive Productions Plus!