Here is the issue.
1. Mdeled the base mesh in Maya.
2. Exported it to Z Brush.
3. Sculpted it.
4. Exported altered base mesh as an obj file.
4. Exported 32 bit displacement map using Multi Displacement 3 (DE-LBEK-EAEAEA-R32).
5. Converted it to .map file.
6. Rendered with MR using .map file.
7. Set the Alpha Gain 2.2 and Alpha Offset -1.1
8. Didn't work
9. Tried much higher numbers such as 50 and -25
10. It works.
I am happy that I got the result, but where I am stuck is this.
If I use 32 bit displacement map isn't Alpha Gain value supposed to be 2.2 as the image itself stores real-world scale?
If I am mistaken, please tell me where my misunderstanding is.
Thanks for your help guys.