LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Animators Needed!!

05-18-2009, 07:06 PM
a 5 minute animated short is being produced to hit next years film festivals to be used as a launching pad for further opportunities. Although there isnt any money involved the short is being taken very seriously. If interested, send samples of your work to and if approved we will send you the previs so you can confirm wether or not you want to be involved. I feel confident that anyone viewing the previs will want to be.

must know maya and must already know the principles of animation. short has been timed out and pre-visualized. Characters are rigged and ready. All thats needed is animators to execute. More information available if interested. Thank you all.....

05-18-2009, 09:25 PM
How're you doin? I sent you an email with the link to my WIP animation demo reel. Let me know what you think.

WIP demo reel-

05-22-2009, 05:09 PM

I had the chance to look at your work and it looks great. I think your models show allot of personality and each one seems like they would be allot of fun to animate. I would be interested in your animated short and think that I would be a good asset to the team project.
Currently I do not have maya on my laptop but in the progress of getting back soon.

Thanks for your consideration
Ryan H.
link below

05-28-2009, 11:28 AM
These are my small jobs in animation the character,
I ask to look them if you will be interested by those communicate with me.

06-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi dear,
I would like to know more about your short.

please see my wip deomreel and tell me. (

CGTalk Moderation
06-07-2009, 11:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.