View Full Version : FXWars! Lighthouse & the Wave!: Mark Stasiuk, Freeform

mstasiuk
05 May 2009, 05:26 PM
Hey this looks like fun! Never done one of these challenges before. Hopefully we all have time to finish it off. Good luck to the crews!

sparrowhead
05 May 2009, 06:33 PM
You've gotta be kidding me!!!

I enter my first fxwars and the co-founder of one best cg fluid shops in the world joins!! :argh:

Good luck man!

Chris

Reepoman
05 May 2009, 08:54 AM
Hey this looks like fun! Never done one of these challenges before. Hopefully we all have time to finish it off. Good luck to the crews!

I think we have a winner already, all we need now is for ILM and dreamworks to jump in and we've got a really hot FX wars!

heh heh :beer:

mstasiuk
05 May 2009, 06:52 PM
I think we have a winner already, all we need now is for ILM and dreamworks to jump in and we've got a really hot FX wars!

heh heh :beer:

Thanks guys for the generous replies, but we'll see if I even get this thing done amongst the other stuff we're working on (!!!). Still, it's a sim I've been wanting to do for quite a while.

It'd be great to get the password from Roberto sometime for the lighthouse model.....

hjmendoza
05 May 2009, 07:59 PM
wow, this challenge is more and more interesting!
Good luck dude!

zbaby
05 May 2009, 09:36 PM
Just watched their demo reel and definitely subscribing to this thread :)

vbk!!!
05 May 2009, 10:09 PM
no way !!!

i hesitated to enter but now ... i definitely will !

I hope you will have the time to finish Mark (just as i will by the way)

Good luck and good sim !

CGTalk Moderation
05 May 2009, 10:09 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.