View Full Version : Rendertree Tip
01-14-2002, 11:58 AM
Copying materials from one object to another is easy, but what if you want to copy just part of a material from one object to another? Here is an easy way.
1. Select one object. Open up a rendertree.
2. Select the other object. Open up another rendertree.
3. Draw a box around the nodes that you want to copy.
4. Hold down control and alt, click the nodes and drag them from one rendertree to another.
5. Connect your newly copied nodes and your done!
01-14-2002, 03:46 PM
ouchie.. welcome on board mr Harris :D
01-14-2002, 03:55 PM
Welcome Ed http://18.104.22.168/forums/images/smilies/wavey.gif, hope you enjoy you're stay :)
01-14-2002, 04:01 PM
Glad to be here. Should be a lot of fun. =)
01-14-2002, 05:51 PM
hey ed, how the hell are you?
this is your siggraph drinking buddy, dieter, from SCA. i hope things are going well with you, and its good to see you hanging out on cgtalk. how is raleighwood treating you these days?
01-14-2002, 06:25 PM
Hey there Dieter! Long time no talk. Things are great! (couldn't be better) Raleighwood has been very good to me. What about you? Still working hard in TX?
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.