View Full Version : Enviroment:Waterhole

gumpymaker
07 July 2003, 09:36 PM
http://www.discgolfing.ca/temp_del/noborders.jpg
[Edit]
It's not really supposed to 'be' anything but just an expierment in 2d/3d warp perspective.

WillJohn
07 July 2003, 10:13 PM
im confused .. but is this a photograph of a popup book??

are you going for some sort of odd angle or something with this?

-wiull

gumpymaker
07 July 2003, 10:16 PM
I just wanted to mess with the perspective...and sharpen my 2D sword, by getting some feedback perhaps.

Inktvlek
07 July 2003, 10:18 PM
I can't say I like this... I can't tell what you're point is here + it looks like a screenshot of an image made in Internet Explorer??!?!? :thumbsdow
sorry if I sound harsh or anything, but I think it needs a bit more explanation... it looks like a shoebox (what are these called in english when there's things inside?!??) but I don't really understand what's going on...

gumpymaker
07 July 2003, 10:20 PM
ya that was a last second change actually I took a screen shot of my picture in cgtalk and put a drop shadow on it, I though it added to it. I appreciate any feedback...hmmm...

Inktvlek
07 July 2003, 10:38 PM
peep-show was the word I was looking for... is that want you wanted it to look like? Please, tell me a bit more and I can give better critics...

gumpymaker
07 July 2003, 10:44 PM
I suppose this is what I was going for... a cave area in the lower right and a page fold in before the river...so it's somewhat like what'd you get if you texture mapped an object...and the rest is just to mess with the depth.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.