now you can import them all at once:
Using Blender 2.48
1. Export liquid as separate sequence of OBJ files into a separate folder
2. Start new blend file and name it 'bucket' or cup or whatever. It's entire purpose is to hold the liquid sim's sequence of OBJ files.
3. Batch import all OBJ's by shift clicking Import/ Wavefront (.obj) from the file menu in the user pref's window.
Now each OBJ files is a separate scene in the outliner window
4. Save this file and open another new blender file.
5. Go to the file menu and click on 'append or link'. Choose the blend file 'bucket' or whatever you named it.
6. You'll see a list of subdirectories, choose the object sub directory.
7. Highlight the model files you want and click 'load library'. Now you have all the OBJs in one scene.
8. Click on File/Export/ Autodesk FBX
9. Click the Scene Objects button. DO NOT click the enable batch button. Choose what other options you need and hit export.
10. Import the FBX file into EIAS as normal and then do the child cycling.
EDIT: I don't think I explained this well enough, but you end up with one single FBX file to import into EIAS that contains all the separate model files already in it. Instead of having to import the hundreds or thousands of fact files after you convert them with OBJ2Fac. The process in blender sounds like a lot, but it literally takes like 20 seconds once you know where the commands are and what to do. It took me 4 hours to figure out the first time, but I learned so many things by accident trying to figure it out that I don't think of it as wasted time.