View Full Version : visualisation: living room and kitchen
07 July 2003, 12:57 PM
I just finished my project and I want to know what do you think about it.
First one is kitchen second is living room.
Commends are welcome.:wavey:
07 July 2003, 01:21 PM
1. The 'glasses' are 2d
2. I don't think the oven would reflect that much, it's kind of transparent so you can 'see the food'. Yaknow? Your oven looks like a mirror, all though it might be caused by the lightning.
3. The lightning in picture 1 could be better. The lightning in picture 2 is pretty good.
07 July 2003, 07:59 PM
Thx for commend man.
I will for sure make better lightning in picture 1.:wip:
07 July 2003, 08:14 PM
I agree with everything Premutos said. Also, you might want to work on the textures for the curtain and smooth the mesh out a bit. It looks tiled and angular. The living room pic is pretty good! :applause: -- 3d_e
07 July 2003, 09:44 PM
The pictures look pretty good so far.
My critique will be for picture 2.
1. The lampshade appears to be just a glow. It doesn't appear to have substance.
2. The floor has a rough looking section which contasts alittle too much and is repeated in the pattern along the floor.
3. The lamp's shine is missing from the floor. The reflection is there for the lamp, but then it stops.
4. The shadow for the picture behind lamp looks odd. The top of the shadow looks correct but the lower part behind (and left) of the picture is at a weird angle.
I like the "Windows" Wallpaper artwork behind the lamp!:thumbsup:
Your on the right path, keep it up:)
07 July 2003, 11:43 PM
You are great man!! You really got me!:applause:
1. Lamp is not shading because top of it is drawed in Photoshop :) - I could't get good result in 3d so I decidet to draw it.
2. Your right about Windows image ;P
THX very for proffesional comment
01 January 2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.