View Full Version : Characeter WIP

EvilDan
01 January 2002, 04:09 AM
Here's the character I'm working on. Long way to go, hopefully you guys can give me some tips. BTW thanks to Martin-k, and Pascal and the rest of the folks that have posted here and at Spiraloid, you guys kick ass. I lurked around there for while, you guys are great inspiration. Anyway here are the pics..
http://members.fcc.net/duckman/head.jpg

http://members.fcc.net/duckman/test.jpg

all Polys, max4+ Meshtools

alben
01 January 2002, 05:34 AM
it look really good. i really like the expression on the first guy and the contrast in body parts of the second character. Awesome stuff. Cannot wait until you are done.

LordIron2k
01 January 2002, 08:39 AM
looks like an ogre

epatnor
01 January 2002, 08:57 AM
I really like the phat look on the first guy! Definetely an ogre - or a corpulent orc..?

Continue your work please! :)

EvilDan
01 January 2002, 02:14 PM
Yep its an orgre. Maybe I should have done something else considering the popularity of LOTR right now heh. Thx for comments.

Airflow
01 January 2002, 08:28 AM
Real nice mate, now give him a tiddly walk cycle :)

JoBbE
01 January 2002, 10:46 AM
lol great character!
gotta make him either a parody of 'the typical us army general' (I know that this is a steriotype but hopefully you know what I mean , this my-grandmother-would-run-faster-than-you-shitheads-type you often see in movies ;) )
or a dancer / singer who loves everybody and wouldn't be able to kill anything living

well you don't have to make him anything like that but at least it'd be funny :D

epatnor
01 January 2002, 08:49 AM
Yeah, in the bottom image he looks like a ballet dancer!!! :D :D :D

Awesome if animated with ballet movements!!!

EvilDan
01 January 2002, 12:59 PM
Ballet Dancer LOL!! That would be pretty cool actually, might try it.

Daxx
01 January 2002, 01:05 PM
huhuhuhuhuh Castle Wolfenstein? uhuhhuhu

Good!!

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.