View Full Version : Playhouse for a commercial…Need Suggestions

Ken Mac
07 July 2003, 02:04 AM
Hi all. I have to design an interior kid’s playhouse for a TV commercial. I want to create a little village inside the actual structure of the house. I have to be careful because whatever I create in LW has to then be built for real later. Any ideas or suggestions to make it more fun would be helpful….
Thanks,
KenMac

Ken Mac
07 July 2003, 02:44 AM
Forgot to mention....It is a WIP.
KenMac

SimianLogic
07 July 2003, 06:17 AM
I'm not sure how big this room is supposed to be, but the one you've got seems like it was designed as a kids room but not neccessarily a play room. There's nothing to play with. It needs some slides or ladders/poles or monkey bars or something. I always liked ball pits, personally. Maybe right inside the front door, after you've got that kind of white platform, put a diving board going into a ball pit.

Wesball
07 July 2003, 06:33 AM
What about lining the entire floor with pillows? I always wanted one of those...

also... you need a lot of hiding places, things like mazes, and holes cut out of boxes... stuff to crawl around in.... places that kids know "grown-ups" couldn't follow into.

just my suggestions.... :)

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.