Can someone test something for me on 7.5c - i don't have it installed,
1) create a new scene and load an object
2) From the Menu Editor find the comment "Depth Buffer Antialias" (in
the Effects group) and add it to one of the tabs.
3) Click this option and set it to "Average Value".
4) Save the scene and quit lightwave.
5) reload the scene.
6) click the "Depth Buffer Antialias" button again and see what
In LightWave 7.5 changes to this option don't seem to be saved in
either the scene file or the config - making this a bug. Wondering if
it's been fixed in 7.5c...
Benjamin Smith | SFdp | www.sfdp.co.uk