LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : SCOOP: Watchmen - New Frontiersmen Videos

01-23-2009, 11:37 PM

Check dis:

Minutemen flash game looks like a proper 80s Double Dragon/Final Fight style arcade game.

Plus more Watchmen extra meta content stuff:

The Keene act and you. (

It scares me how excited I am about the new film - I don't know how I will cope with the waiting.

However, I am lucky enough to be able to bring a bit of a scoop, some extra/meta content; New Frontiersman footage. They've done a charming job making it look aged, plus there's some nice shots of Dr Manhattan blowing stuff up.

fixed link (

Anyway, after seeing some of these trailers I must admit I am quietely confident Zack Snyder might be able to do a good job. 300 was groundbreaking but very self contained - this is sprawling all over the place but I'm sure he can rise to the challenge.

I didn't think anyone could touch Dawn of the Dead, but he did it pretty well I must say.

So fingers crossed!

01-23-2009, 11:48 PM
I'm so ridiculously excited for this film that I might have a heart attack.

Really cool footage, very well done. Thanks for the link, but it was broken. Here is a fixed one.

01-23-2009, 11:49 PM

cool marketing, and cool Video about Dr Manhattan,, looks vintage !!

Such a great book I really really hope the movie stands up !!

01-24-2009, 12:51 AM
@sebbonaparte - cheers mate; I shall have the person responsible disciplined (me).

02-16-2009, 11:29 AM

The Keene act and you: (

And classic 80s arcade style game of the Watchmen (

CGTalk Moderation
02-16-2009, 11:29 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.