1. In graphic design, you get some image and you edit it and make it into something like.. name card.. can we do this for our portfolio? i mean, the image was not mine, but i took it for making a name card or member card.. in other hand, i see its my own concept of designing the card..
2. When making a porfolio, i want to include a hand drawn picture, but what if i draw the picture based on some image i got from the internet? do i have to include reference? how..
3. How many piece of art is enough to create a good portfolio?
4. Sometimes i see people claim that they want to get out of university because they can learn by themself, and want to go directly to job, so do i actually need to go to a design university to be a great designer?
5. Im not sure do i like 3D designing or not, so far i have been loving 2D design, design logo, design things, and also drawing... but people said that 3D world is wider where you deal with motion and sounds.. I think 3D designer's wage is higher than 2D designer's wage looking at the industry range, so Im not sure should i apply for 3D, or 2D design, what shoud I do?
Sorry for asking, but i'm really curious about this, thanks..