This is the list of Additions/Updates in 2.7
- True 32bit Image Editing.
- HDR creation process now has a new state of art Auto Alignment algorithm.
- New option to select a region to perform Auto Alignment against rather than the entire image which might have moving objects.
- New Precision option during HDR creation for 3D artists who need the most accurate radiance values in their HDR files.
- Fixed reading of Exif metadata information when generating HDR files.
- Extended x,y manual alignment max values.
- Update Dramatic Tone Mapping algorithm for better for performance.
- New Simple Image Browser with support for 14+ file formats including all HDR file formats.
- GUI Streamlining for faster work flows.
- Fixed Arbitrary Rotate bug.
- New Preview option for Arbitrary Rotate.
- Standard Code Cleanup.
- Fixed Cursor Painting issue when using Brushes.
- Easier work flow when using Crop function.
- Support for new Digital Camera's file formats as well as 10+ digital cameras.
- Faster loading of Camera RAW file formats.
- New Pixel Out of Range option when working with Color Balance, Exposure, Curves, Levels, Replace Color and White Balance.
Download Artizen HDR 2.7 (https://www.supportingcomputers.net/Applications/Artizen/Downloads/ArtizenMP27.exe)