View Full Version : Lattice Deformer plugin for Photoshop

06 June 2003, 09:30 AM
HI I'm looking for point based lattice deformer plugin for Photoshop, I've attached a pic of what a lattice deformer looks like in 3d. I use to have one in Photoshop 4, but for the life of me I cant remember what the filter is called and I'm having no luck locating one through google. Any help you guys can shoot my way would kick ass.


der Komtur
06 June 2003, 12:11 PM
Something like this?

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.