View Full Version : FAHRENHEIT DIGITAL DVD's

Coyote12
11 November 2008, 09:06 PM
Hey everyone. I wanted to know if anyone has picked up the Fahrenheit Digital rigging series. I ordered a set well over a month ago and still have not recieved them. I am trying to find out if they are legit or did I just get screwed.

I have written them several times and have recieved no replys at all. Has anyone had success with them or should I just call the credit card and have payment returned?

archanex
11 November 2008, 04:03 AM
They are legit, I bought the whole set =)

Coyote12
11 November 2008, 07:52 AM
Recently? Like less than 6 months ago because I get no response out of them for a couple weeks now. Not a peep. Thanks for letting me know they have sent out before. I have some hope as I would rather have the dvd's then my money back.

archanex
11 November 2008, 07:54 AM
It was within the past year, but certainly more than 6 months ago

Coyote12
11 November 2008, 07:57 AM
Thanks I'll hold out some hope they will arrive soon for now.

mberglund
11 November 2008, 04:14 PM
I got them... probably last November. It took about a 2 months. For some reason the distribution company doesn't happen unless Aaron holly is hounding them. But they are really good... they will come just have to be patient.

CGTalk Moderation
11 November 2008, 04:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.