View Full Version : Model Scene Give away

bearfoot
10 October 2008, 02:48 PM
http://www.bearfootfilms.com/WIP/omega.jpg

Hello everyone i wanted to give something back to the community which has helped me out a lot so here is a model / texture and scene for everyone which hopefully some my find useful.

The scene is version 9.5. I rendered in Fprime 3 but it should be the same with the native LW renderer no worries. The HDRI images i think came from the LW content so i hope its ok to put them up here. Please do NOT use this scene or model for financial gain or redistribute it yourself without my permission thanks a lot

http://www.bearfootfilms.com/WIP/omega_watch.zip

biliousfrog
10 October 2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks Neil, I'm putting together some assets for the community too so perhaps it will start a new trend of sharing within the LW community.

m0ng00se
10 October 2008, 11:27 PM
Wow, I don't need the model but it's very impressive to see what can be done with Lightwave if you're clever enough.

m0ng00se

IC12
10 October 2008, 11:36 AM
Wow, I don't need the model but it's very impressive to see what can be done with Lightwave if you're clever enough.

Are you joking?
Have you seen his other work?

WilliamVaughan
10 October 2008, 01:22 PM
Awesome! Big Thanx!

Grolicus
10 October 2008, 06:24 PM
Are you joking?
Have you seen his other work?

Am I missing something here ?
m0ng00se calls the work impressive and the guy clever, yet this is the response ?
Some kind of sarcasm/cynicism going on here that passed me by ? (i'm not a native speaker)

softdistortion
10 October 2008, 06:43 PM
I may be wrong, but I took it he meant 'if you think that is impressive you haven't seen Bearfoots other works' or something like that...not sarcasm :shrug:

bearfoot
10 October 2008, 06:59 PM
yep i think just a mis communication thats all..

please if you download it and use just say thanks,

any feedback on the scene / models is welcome lets keep the thread on topic please.

cheers
n

IC12
10 October 2008, 07:00 PM
I may be wrong, but I took it he meant 'if you think that is impressive you haven't seen Bearfoots other works' or something like that...not sarcasm :shrug:

Yes, exactly.

This is pedestrian stuff for Bearfoot (and LW for that matter!)

Grolicus
10 October 2008, 07:14 PM
Then thanks for the scene file, Bearfoot.
I especially like that scratched texture.

CGTalk Moderation
10 October 2008, 07:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.