View Full Version : Thor - appearing armor

Ghizme
09 September 2008, 12:30 PM
This is a shor animation I made to test how it can be possible and good, maybe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UXIMtrwdYc

C&C are welcome.
Thanks!

Cannysage
10 October 2008, 08:24 PM
transformation portion is good, but the overall animation looks ridgid. need much stronger dynamics when striking key poses.

Ghizme
10 October 2008, 11:05 PM
Hey Cannysage!
Thanks for ur comment!
I'm happy you like the transformation... its a good name than appearing lol

I'm not reaaaally happy with this transformation, maybe I'll try a third layer, and then try to make the animation better...

Thanks!

Cannysage
10 October 2008, 08:44 PM
Hey Cannysage!
Thanks for ur comment!
I'm happy you like the transformation... its a good name than appearing lol

I'm not reaaaally happy with this transformation, maybe I'll try a third layer, and then try to make the animation better...

Thanks!

it would be cool if you add some electric sizzle on the light bar thingy.

Katchan
10 October 2008, 11:16 PM
You could also try slowing it down a bit, It look a little rushed, ie hard to focus on. Try slowing the whole thing by say 25%, and having a quick stop before say the armour going on and also say 1-3 seconds at the end showing the armour instead of just a sudden stop. Eg you see the clip, you want to see the armour for a few seconds, a slow pull out would probably work well from the bust shot to whole body.

just my 2c

Ghizme
10 October 2008, 04:45 AM
Hey cannysage!
Your idea is much better than i had, uses a cliché wireframe lol! Thanks! I'll try it!

Thank u so much Katchan!
Yea I was a bit rushed to saw What it will be the result of this test...
Your tips are annoteds!

Thanks to all! :thumbsup:

Sorry by english... :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
10 October 2008, 04:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.