XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Composer available

09-08-2008, 08:24 AM
Dear CG-crew,

I would like to introduce myself and my work to the community here in hopes of collaborations on some more fantastical project than what I've been doing so far.

A little bit about me: I'm a graduate of Berklee College of Music in Boston, I currently live in Berlin and I mainly work for short films and TV shows. I've done 90 minute movies as well, but only independent things so far, but I know what it means to create 80 minutes of music in a short period of time.

Thanks to my education I'm very broad stylistically, I have worked in many styles so far and my clients and partners were very happy. I wouldn't claim to be able to deliver _all_ styles, but I can offer a very broad range of music.

You can listen to some of my music here

Then there's some stuff from the TV shows:

I would be very glad to help out on a project. Visuals inspire me and I particualrly love to work on things that have a great story. Story is what gets people really involved!

You can also contact me at: hanshafner@googlemail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/hanshafner@googlemail.com) or via any of the IM services (also: my Skype name is hanshafner)

Looking forward to hearing from you and to the digging around all the projects that have alrady been posted on CG society!

CGTalk Moderation
09-08-2008, 08:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.