View Full Version : The Showdown - character - littlebrother

06 June 2003, 09:25 PM
Just getting my spot and I hope to finish a challenge this time. More updates to come.

06 June 2003, 06:40 PM
Okay here is my concept:

As the colonies of Aivan are globally evacuating to inhabit a new planet, Vionavia - the Space Princess of Aivan - hurries to board her ship; her last minute check to ensure that all citizens of Aivan have boarded prooved to be a mistake. As she runs through the abandoned corridors of old Aivan, she is unaware that she is being mechanically stalked by Fector 1, an assasin droid dispatched from space. It's target: the Space Princess Vionavia.

Here is concept art for Fector1:

Here is concept art for Vionavia, the Space Princess:

06 June 2003, 03:38 PM
Here is Vionavia's boots:

I should have a lot more to post this weekend.

Wigaru Wiyamoto
06 June 2003, 05:34 PM
Looks like it has potential. Keep us updated. :thumbsup:

06 June 2003, 06:34 PM
Here is some work that I did today on Vionavia's body. I should have her completly modeled this weekend.

Any suggestions that you guys have would be greatly appreciated since this is my first time with the animation challenge.

06 June 2003, 05:19 AM
Sorry guys. I have had the worst luck of it lately. Fried 2 monitors and got a new computer. Should be able to post regularly from now on. I pretty much finished modeling Vion, and can now start on Fector - what do you guys think?

06 June 2003, 08:34 PM

Ok, finally got my hero completly modeled and textured. I used mostly surface attributes and a little uv on face and hands. I should have either some animation tests of Vion, or some shots of Fector 1 up soon. Do you guys see any possible problems with the model in respects to rigging?

06 June 2003, 01:21 AM
Here is just the first animation test for Vionavia. I ran into some trouble with the boots stretching, not sure how I'm gonna fix that yet.

Vionavia Test 640 KB (

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.