View Full Version : if/then/else_jumps

wamo
06 June 2008, 03:22 PM
Hi guys,i got a little problem during scripting my muscles,
i have a point at the start of my muscle,i want it to move along X_axis about to 10 units,but when i make a script for that it jumps,in fact it dosen't have a flow motion for 10 units,i dono is there a function or sth else to make it flower than this jumping moving???
clearly i'm looking for a flower mothion than a snaping motion.

the script i used is here :raely simple:

z_angle = "the value of z between twe bones"

if z_angle > 0 then
abs(z_angle)*1.2
else0

this is clear but i dont know why it jumps insted of haveing a flow motion :shrug:

i was wondering if you scripter help me,i realy need to know how to solve it.

Marnix
06 June 2008, 08:38 AM
Hi guys,i got a little problem during scripting my muscles,
i have a point at the start of my muscle,i want it to move along X_axis about to 10 units,but when i make a script for that it jumps,in fact it dosen't have a flow motion for 10 units,i dono is there a function or sth else to make it flower than this jumping moving???
clearly i'm looking for a flower mothion than a snaping motion.

the script i used is here :raely simple:

z_angle = "the value of z between twe bones"

if z_angle > 0 then
abs(z_angle)*1.2
else0

this is clear but i dont know why it jumps insted of haveing a flow motion :shrug:

i was wondering if you scripter help me,i realy need to know how to solve it.Checking the MaxScript help file on "animate" might be an (logic..) idea.

CGTalk Moderation
06 June 2008, 08:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.