View Full Version : advanced liquify?

06-10-2008, 03:44 PM
hi :)

is there something like an advanced liquify tool as a plugin for photoshop or maybe as a separate program?
something with multiple undo's and for more than one layer at once ..

cheers chris

06-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Yeah - it's called AfterEffects...

Kai's powertools does what you want and you can get it here:

Other than that - you could always just collapse the layers you want or copy viewable and create a new layer with that (shift-ctrl-c) and then use liquify.

06-11-2008, 12:59 AM
it does have multiple undos...try ctrl+alt+z instead...that will step back in history. ctrl+z will just toggle last and current step in history. same in the main window.

and for affected all layers, it can't but you can save your liquify mesh out and load it onto the other layers, which is cumbersome.

06-11-2008, 08:44 AM
thanks guys!

and many thanks for the tip with alt-ctrl z ^^
i changed the shortcuts in the preferences to ctrl-z/y but obviously it doesn't do the trick for the liquify tool.

great that it has multiple undos!

cheers chris :)

CGTalk Moderation
06-11-2008, 08:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.