XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Problem with Fusion after formating computer

05-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Hi all,

I am having problems ever since I wiped out my hard drive with Fusion. Apparently, I loaded up a scene and when I move my clips onto the view ports, I get a big red cross "X" and having a loader tool error.

I wonder if I am suppose manually apply the project directory to allow Fusion to detect the footages used in the project.

Error listed below:

Loader3 failed to load file "C:\FlashLT\PShop\blk_prop_psd3.psd" (clip "C:\FleshLT\PShop\blk_prop_psd3.psd" at frame 0) : The system cannot find the file specified.
Loader3 failed at time 0

My loaders are not detecting any footages, even if I manually load them again. Now I migrated onto my laptop and everything works fine. I had the forced tile pictures on the nodes and can see the clips in the tools but cant view them in the viewports. Also, I tried to collapse the tile pictures on the tools by right clicking and I cant even get my menu to prompt up.

Any clues? Could it be a driver I forgot to download or something? I have a duo core 64 bit AMD machine thats running a 32 bit XP OS system with service pack 3 installed. Nvidea Geforce graphics card installed and nothing left to update at window's site.

Any suggestions will be great!

Appreciate the time to anyone who responds.

05-13-2008, 04:03 PM
You most likely need to install the latest NVidia driver for your system. The red X generally indicates that the display was not able to open the OpenGL buffer. The other clue being that the context menu's are not appearing, as they aslo use OpenGL.

05-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Yeah, I remembered last night that I forgot to install the drivers. I got it to work. Silly silly silly me... just got too excited to reinstall all my gear before I finished installing all drivers needed. Again, I appreciate the response.

Now that I have the drivers needed to support Open GL, things are running smoothly.

Kind regards,

CGTalk Moderation
05-14-2008, 04:51 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.