Boomer Labs announces the release of MAX2AE Version 3.0.
Building on the tremendous popularity of their essential production tool that provides a seamless bridge between Autodesk Media and Entertainment’s 3ds max to Adobe’s After Effects, Boomer Labs has expanded MAX2AE to further improve the workflow between these two popular applications.
MAX2AE already supports exporting and importing camera, light and helper layer information between 3ds max and After Effects with a single operation. MAX2AE Version 3.0 extends this functionality further by supporting 3ds max Particle Systems and Space Warps. Also new with this release is Autoscaling which lets the user automatically match the scale of their scene between the two applications.
MAX2AE Version 3.0 has an extensive increase in functionality. Including:
Work Flow Improvements
- Ability to export Particles as layers, nulls or lights
- SpaceWarp support
- Automatic scene scaling
- Support for 23.976 fps HD drop frame format
User Interface Changes
- Layer selection possible using orientation arrow
- Actual Frame rate shown in dialogs
- Improved Windows system detection for AE scripts
- Improved Filepath truncation
- 3ds max 2009 (w32 and x64) support
- Improved memory management
- Various UI and documentation improvements