View Full Version : Different Transforamtion Box?

04 April 2008, 05:52 PM
I saw a video where a guy took a brush, painted the brush down. Then Did what looked like a slice and then took a grid and maniplated the image. Bending it and dragging it out.

I have been using photoshop for about 3+ years now, but still not sure what that is.

Here is a pic.

04 April 2008, 08:49 PM
That is warp - you can access it under the "edit" menu item. And no, you cannot control the grid (how many sectors) - but yes, you can warp smart objects! I've used it several times and it works really well. It has been available since CS2.

CGTalk Moderation
04 April 2008, 08:49 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.