View Full Version : Jimmy Neutron Chrysler ad

StOuen
04 April 2008, 01:19 PM
Anybody seen the Jimmy Neutron Chrysler ad on TV? Anyone know if that was Messiah used?

www.chrysler.co.uk

Buzzoff
04 April 2008, 03:11 PM
Doubt it. DNA has folded and Paramound/Nick has a lot of 3rd parties with assets to make little things like that. When it came time to do the series they dropped messiah to move to Maya.

StOuen
04 April 2008, 09:23 PM
that would be a no then.

My Fault
04 April 2008, 10:05 PM
Haha, well I don't know for sure, but it would seem unlikely that they would go back to messiah after doing the show in Maya.

StOuen
04 April 2008, 10:28 PM
Haha, well I don't know for sure, but it would seem unlikely that they would go back to messiah after doing the show in Maya.

Ah yea? Did not know there was a new version of JN. Have not seen it here in the UK. Certainly did not know about the Maya usage. Thanks for the info.

Buzzoff
04 April 2008, 03:47 AM
I see one of the shithead mods is still deleting my posts.

I answered and had the second post here but the cgtalk nazis got delete happy again.

StOuen
04 April 2008, 07:14 AM
thanks for your input Buzzoff but I don't think this thread needs bumping up no more.

CGTalk Moderation
04 April 2008, 07:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.