View Full Version : XDepth for LightWave 3D Released (free)

03-27-2008, 08:09 PM
XDepth is a revolutionary digital imaging technology bringing High-Depth and High Dynamic Range features to the popular Jpeg format.

One month after the wide success of the XDepth plugin for Adobe® Photoshop®, XDepth now appears in the realm of 3D animation and visual effects.

XDepth HDR for LightWave 3D® is the world's first High Dynamic Range image compression solution for 3D animation and visual effects, allowing storage of high quality HDR images at a fraction of the space normally required while maintaining full compatibility with the Jpeg format.

XDepth HDR for LightWave 3D is available to download free of charge for Windows users at ( .

Interested parties can contact XDepth engineers for custom implementations through our contact page at: ( .

03-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Sounds great, however the website link is not working well for myself in Firefox.
Messages like this are all over the website:

PS Using Firefox 2.03

Warning: include(get_headlines.php) [function.include (]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/xdepthco/public_html/index.php on line 115

As such i can find no links or anything worth reading or clicking.... :(

03-31-2008, 12:17 AM
same here with IE7:sad:

03-31-2008, 09:27 AM
Sorry, a few technical problems with our host.
We'll be back online soon.

03-31-2008, 02:32 PM
Ok, we sorted it out, website is back online.
We tested it again and looks ok now, but please let me know if you find any other issue.

Thank you.

03-31-2008, 05:36 PM
Not real familiar with it, but I'll check it out...thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
03-31-2008, 05:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.