View Full Version : Digital Fusion - basic- Question
03 March 2008, 09:21 AM
I am new to Composing I got basic doubts in Fusion
1) How can i merge different shorts( like title , Scene1, scene2 and so on) to get a single video.Each with different composites.
2) When i try to move Loader1 Merger1 and Loader2 at same time, It wont move. but it is easy in combustion.How can i move all in same time.
or is there any tutorial available to cover above problem
plz reply me , my project depends on this.
03 March 2008, 01:45 AM
The loader node in Fusion can be a very powerful and useful editor, but its a bit tricky to setup. The key here is to open the control tab up and enable the option "Clip List" on the middle tab.
* load your first footage or rendered element
* then drag the loader node onto the time line this will set your in/out on the global time line.
* goto the last frame and advance to the next blank frame (no footage)
* go back to your loader and load the next piece of footage.
* adjust options like in out, loop, reverse etc, and repeat for as many clips you need.
The clip list will grow and you can see the different clips and each in/out edit point for the clips Hope this helps.
03 March 2008, 09:42 AM
Tnks for ur answer:) ,but Sill I got dbt,
1) I did each Scene in different files(Titel in Title.comp, Scene1 in Scene1.comp ...) how can i merge them all.
2) I can able to Copy and past the components beteen files, But I cant arrange Scene1 compose Items(Scene 1 Loader, glow,Scale etc..) at first, Scene2 next and so on.
03 March 2008, 01:28 PM
You will have to load all your comps and cut copy paste. It may not be as elagant as what you need, but it will work
03 March 2008, 07:44 AM
Ok. I will do that and also tell me what will be the correct way in my feature works(compose every thing in single file ,is that the thing I want to do in future)
03 March 2008, 10:12 AM
if it's only 3 shots you want to combine you can do it in fusion, but anything more then that i would do that in an editing app (avid/fcp/premiere/vegas/...)
03 March 2008, 02:28 PM
Tnks, i used premier to merge all my scenes:thumbsup:
03 March 2008, 02:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.