XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : RealFlow Fluid Dynamics Egg Explosion

03-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Hey All,

I just finished a study of Fluid Dynamics and Rigid Body Dynamics with RealFlow, for my Masters degree. Took about 2 months to complete, and I have a website documenting all the fluid and rbd tests that I ran to get to where this is at. Hope you all like, I included a link to an HD version as well for those interested. Cheers!

HD Version: (Rightclick save as)

MainWebsite for the Project:

03-15-2008, 07:58 PM
amazing dude, i think that maybe the egg texture needs more tweak nut nothing important. The simulation is beautiful and very realistic, congrats and i will like to see more work from you. cheers.

03-15-2008, 08:31 PM
wow ! very impressive ! maybe the yellow should be a little bit less " liquid " .
bravo !

03-16-2008, 01:00 AM
Pretty darn awesome! I'm not sure if you mentioned it on your site (I browsed through but didn't read everything)....but what were teh general calculation times on the fluids?

03-16-2008, 02:20 AM
hey man cool animation...I also think yellow part "yolk" should be a bit less liquid and also a little less in quantity.

btw I was also inspired from slow mo videos to do egg smash animation. You can see it in my demoreel. Your animation reminded me my animation :P ...

But I say your one's look much better than mine.

CGTalk Moderation
03-16-2008, 02:20 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.