View Full Version : Jedi Babe (ink and paint)

Titan
05 May 2003, 07:31 PM
I finally got around to finishing this sketch... some of you may remember me posting the pencils the other day.

I think it came out ok for what it is...
a very simple sketch with a very simple ink and paint.
Hope you like.......Comments Welcome...

http://www.u-238.com/titan/media_uploads/jedi_babe2.jpg

gmask
05 May 2003, 08:04 PM
Uh..it's nice drawing but the whole concept makes me chuckle. Why is she holding the light saber that way? I didn't know Jedi's were allowed to wear tube tops and hotpants.

Titan
05 May 2003, 10:22 PM
wow, I sure am drawing a lot of flack about that lightsabre..( on some other forums) ...
really it was just an afterthought to add a laser sword, and it kinda turned into something like a jedi weapon.
anyway...the whole drawing was something I threw together rather quickly to test my new scanner and some color methods in photoslop.

gmask
05 May 2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Titan
wow, I sure am drawing a lot of flack about that lightsabre..( on some other forums) ...
really it was just an afterthought to add a laser sword, and it kinda turned into something like a jedi weapon.
anyway...the whole drawing was something I threw together rather quickly to test my new scanner and some color methods in photoslop.

Okay well maybe you haven't noticed but honestly the handle of the sword does look rather penile and then since she is not holding it like a normal sword so it kind of draws attention to the handle. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar but this is one case I'm not sure about :eek:

Titan
05 May 2003, 11:03 PM
hahahahahah.......LOL

Tu chez mon amis....

I guess I did add a subliminal raunchyness to it;)

no offense intended to anyone..

gmask
05 May 2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Titan
hahahahahah.......LOL

Tu chez mon amis....

I guess I did add a subliminal raunchyness to it;)

no offense intended to anyone..

Just out of curiosity what were the other objections you received elsewhere?

Dark-Angel
05 May 2003, 11:38 PM
well maybe she has a diffrent style of fighting... if you look at the diffrent kinds of fighting stance, there one where you hold the sword like that.

Titan
05 May 2003, 12:55 AM
Thanks Dark angel...that was the idea...an underhanded sword technique....
I would draw an action pose of her fighting like that, but its not really worth it. according to some feedback over at conceptart.org starwars illustrations are overdone and I'm a close minded idiot for ever drawing anything with a star wars influence....despite the fact that this is the only starwars illustration I've ever done...

people on the eatpoo forum and at polycount both said the hilt looked phalic;)

gmask
05 May 2003, 01:05 AM
>>> according to some feedback over at conceptart.org starwars illustrations are overdone and I'm a close minded idiot for ever drawing anything with a star wars influence....despite the fact that this is the only starwars illustration I've ever done...

yeah i just saw that.. I guess it is.. I find it odd that Satr Wars geeks maybe didn't just have their tongues hanging out over it..oww.. Jedi babe :drool: but perhaps in true super fandom the lack of accuracy to the star wars detail made it unappealling or intolerable dspite the hot babe...I dunno ..just trying to make observations..

>>>people on the eatpoo forum and at polycount both said the hilt looked phalic;)

The hilt looks like it is wrapped rather than the machined finish of your typical lightsaber.. that irregular shape is making the butt of it look phallic... plus since she is so sexy..you know the mind wanders..

BTW her nipple seems way off to the side.

Yeah.. if she had a whip then maybe she'd be too much of a boob/tomb raider..

again.. it's a nice drawing but I have seen so many hot babe whatevers recently that none of them seem very original :shame:

Rey
05 May 2003, 05:04 AM
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

enough said

WIP:Life under the

ocean (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60181)

Hellwolve
05 May 2003, 09:14 AM
I like her, and have turned her into a wallpaper.

Enough said ;)

derelict
05 May 2003, 09:22 AM
hmmmm... there is something not right about the above illustration... i think it could be the lightsaber. Some how it is grabbing too much attention.

forsaken
05 May 2003, 11:01 AM
i think the blade is to long, and who cares if the hilt looks like a dildo (thats wat u were all thinking) the drawing is great.

Titan
05 May 2003, 05:23 PM
thanks everyone for the feedback or just taking a look, it can be hard to get people to look sometimes....

As I've stated in other places..it was just a quick doodle to test a technique or 2 and my equipment.

I updated the above pic with a color background. I had a few comments about the white and was curious myself what it would do if I added a little color....

time to move on to something else..I'll post a new one soon.

gmask
05 May 2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by forsaken
i think the blade is to long, and who cares if the hilt looks like a dildo (thats wat u were all thinking) the drawing is great.

Makes me thing of at least three other ways she could be "holding" the saber..but then this picture would get deleted from here :drool:

....Bringing new meaning to the phrase "use the force"

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.