View Full Version : Sweet Street Art

Error
05 May 2003, 12:03 PM
http://artbladder.com/illustrations/wallfullofes.jpg
painter art!

9th Legion
05 May 2003, 01:26 PM
First that nice akira art, and now this...

You don't fail to astonish me again :applause:
Looks like a big, mean boogieman to scare young children, because of it's somewhat out of the ordinary face. Then the tramp clothes and shoes, but i wonder where that boomblaster comes from. Maybe i completely misinterpreted the picture, sorry for that :rolleyes:

all the e's on the background still puzzle me, but i don't see at all what the background is meant to be. I see the shadow is somewhat bended to the right, so that means the background is something like an halfpipe or something. But that's strange, because the e's are all straight. I don't know if you get the point, i'm not good at phraising this in english, but mayeb you should take another look at that.

Really nice :applause:

BiTMAP
05 May 2003, 05:49 AM
I agree with last poster, its interesting... I like it but i don't quite get it.

MikkoK
05 May 2003, 08:14 PM
The e letters scare the hell out of me. It's Internet Explorer!!! Aaarrgh, we're doomed! :D

rikrog
05 May 2003, 04:14 PM
ooh nice.. the french striped top is lovely

a few things:

the boots look undefined, like they need finishing.

the stereo looks too high for him to be holding it.

i agree, the background is... strange.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.