View Full Version : Animation Challenge #15: FINISHED Animations
02-26-2008, 06:20 AM
LAST DAY: February 29, 2008
Post your finished animations here.
- Please provide a single frame from the animation (No wider than 800 pixels).
- Demo reel quality rendering. It can be fully rendered and colored or simple playblast.
- The animation can be any resolution... but keep the file size manageable. Nothing over 20MB definitely. As for codecs, preferably one that's common like quicktime or windows media. My recommendation would be Quicktime.
- You can keep updating your 'finished' animation until the end of the last day.
Thank you to all who animated for this challenge. :thumbsup:
If you have any questions or comments please post in the Progress Thread instead of this thread.
02-29-2008, 01:26 AM
Hi all. I just discovered this the other day, but didn't want to wait til the next challange, so I did a quick animation. Its a little rough but I still wanted to post it and start getting active in these.
1. Running and saving someone.
02-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Here is my first attempt at an animation challenge, thanks for the fun! Looking forward to everyone's!
03-01-2008, 04:01 AM
This is the first challenge I've ever done -- so go easy on me! I'm going to try to be doing this each month from now on. Looking forward to seeing everyone's work. Sorry the whole animation couldn't be rendered. Rendered still image, but animation is a Maya playblast up on Vimeo -- link included below.
03-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Trip, Fall, Save! sorta...
Didn't really have time to give it one final polish :(... Oh well.
03-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Great submissions guys! Voting thread is up!
03-17-2008, 07:07 PM
i am uploading my first rough cut .. pls chk and give me the feedback on it ..
waiting for your valueable comments ...!
the link i s..
03-31-2008, 08:07 AM
03-31-2008, 08:07 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.