View Full Version : Calling Undo...

U.S.S. Speed
01 January 2008, 01:35 AM
Is it possible for maxscript to get the list of the undo currently holded in the undo buffer?

And even more important, is it possible for maxscript to call a undo up to that specific undo state?

Currently I only found "max undo" which often appear to undo only half of some function. (Like when you do an attach, it appear there is a select called automaticly after the attach, so "max undo" undo the select and not the attach.)
Any way to target passed function?

While being there... Anyway to know when a specific function is called? I haven't found any callbacks that seam to answer to an attach (Aside from nodeDelete, but how to know it's an attach and not a simple delete?). As for the "when" handler, some like topology or geometry appear to be called like everytime anything happen. (Moving an object call the topology change... Why!?)

PEN
01 January 2008, 01:44 AM
Not that I'm aware of unless there is something new in 2008 that I have not seen.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2008, 01:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.