View Full Version : multimedia & p-shop

patrik
04 April 2003, 05:21 AM
who uses p-shop here primarily and if so, do you blend it with traditional work-eg pencil, etc scan it and render it? just curious.

singularity2006
04 April 2003, 06:16 AM
not really... i can't draw anything nice if my life depended on it... however, i can take photos fairly well (need a nicer camera @ the moment)... I use photoshop for practically everything... except page layout... I use PageMaker for that. But yeah, I use photoshop for a lot of things ... integrate scanned photos and all that jive to do what i need to do. Check out my site and u'll see.

bumskee
04 April 2003, 10:49 PM
hi!
yeap, me! I use PS for everything..from flash movies to scanning.
don't really draw in it though coz i am crap with ma wacom and page layout, i use indesign but i just love PS. i really don't know what i will do without it. there are so many things you can do with it..
BTW, why do you ask???

:beer:

singularity2006
04 April 2003, 07:44 AM
i kinda like PageMaker a lil more than InDesign... it's interface ... is slightly uncomfortable for me, though it does have some pros over pagemaker including it's vast ability to export stuff....

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.