View Full Version : pFlow + pwrapper + vray = problem

Eilsoe
11 November 2007, 10:52 AM
Hey all (again)

I've experienced some missing geometry when using the above mentioned 3 parts. My viewports stay the same, as they should. they update as they should too.

But when rendered, some frames (seemingly by random act) don't show the actual surface... If I render a sequence for instance, then frame 1,2,3 are fine, then the following renders show nothing.

Anyone else have this happen to 'em? And how the dilly can I fix it?

PsychoSilence
11 November 2007, 12:40 PM
i often experienced serveral problems when using vray with pflow...itīs just not the recommended renderer...why is it neccessary to use it? canīt do scanliner or MR do the job?

Eilsoe
11 November 2007, 06:56 AM
Probably, I've just always used VRay. It's just the easiet renderer for me.

Oh well, sad news :(

PsychoSilence
11 November 2007, 12:29 PM
well, just try different renderers like MR. of cause it will take you a little time to get a workaround but the results will be satisfying :)

PiXeL_MoNKeY
11 November 2007, 03:16 PM
Can you Point Cache or use the Mesher Compound object on pwrapper surface? That way you can remove pflow and pwrapper from the equation. I personally don't use vray or pwrapper, but thought this may work as a workaround.

-Eric

CGTalk Moderation
11 November 2007, 03:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.