XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : NooB's Innovation

11-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Hello EveryOne, first i like to tell u there are no schools of graphic in our country like VFS or i will surely be in it, this is my demo reel, as u can guess from the name its totally noobish compare to the artist of CG society, this reel may be good in my country but i always like to do the work like its done in VFS and CG society. I am trying hard as i can, to get my lvl compare to u but i think it will surely took time, i learn maya on my own and form the net as much i can, now i made this reel to join some studio here in my country, where ofcourse i think i will learn more
I will be very greatfull if u watch my 2 min Reel from ur precious time, Critics & Comments are Welcome but plzz remember i am in my learning state, if anyone can give some tips it really will be GREATFULL, speacially tips on Compsition, i composite a model in the enviroment but its look that i am missing something, if u tell me where is the problem and can tell me how to make it more real it will be Highly appreciated.

Thank You

(if this link dont work plzz let me know, thanx)

(It will be a great honor for me if u guys give me a feedback)

Two of pics taken form the reel :)

CGTalk Moderation
11-13-2007, 10:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.