LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : The Delivery - 2 min short WIP - feedback wanted

10-29-2007, 10:37 AM
I'm currently working on my final project for my degree, a 3d animated short entitled The Delivery. I have created most of the assets and have begun animating, but before I get any further, I would like some feedback on the cameras and acting particularly, as I am not 100% happy with it at the moment.

The animation is still very much unfinished, and some of it is still at a very basic 1st pass level, but it should be enough to get an idea of the story. (Quicktime Sorensen 3, 16MB)

Oh and the purple thing on the box at the end is actually a sticker, that reads: Bombay via Anchorage.

11-08-2007, 02:37 AM
i like it so far. nicely done anamatic. I can imagine that you will add more detailed animation for the final. The timing of the shots in the beginning could be reconsidered, but i think anything said at this point is probably just pointing out the obvious. good job.

11-10-2007, 05:25 AM
Yeah, thanks for the comments, most of the shots will be slightly reworked in the final, and yes, it's all basically unfinished at the moment.

I've started rendering some of the final animations, here is one of the shots...

12-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Look forward to seeing the final film.
Did you sort out teh camera cuts around the "telephhone" ?

12-28-2007, 08:39 AM
Ok, I've finished the film, and have finally gotten around to posting it up here, so check it out!

CGTalk Moderation
12-28-2007, 08:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.