View Full Version : Animation Challenge #12: FINISHED Animations
10-27-2007, 05:47 PM
LAST DAY: October 29, 2007
Progress Thread (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=135&t=545628)
Post your finished animations here.
- Please provide a single frame from the animation if you can (No wider than 800 pixels).
- Any level of rendering of your animation is acceptable. If you don't mind putting your animation in your demo reel then you can put it here.
- The animation can be any resolution... but keep the file size manageable. As for codecs, preferably one that's common like quicktime or windows media. My recommendation would be Quicktime and less than 5MB. You can also post through streaming flash video (ie YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- You can keep updating your 'finished' animation until the end of the last day.
- Winners will be a part of the graphic that will go to the plug for the next challenge. If you DO NOT want a frame from your animation shown then PM me. (who wouldn't want part of a front page plug... but just in case)
Thank you everyone who did an animation for this challenge. And thank you for participating :thumbsup:
If you have any questions or comments please post in the Progress Thread (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=135&t=545628). No posts other than final animations.
10-27-2007, 06:17 PM
well here is my very first entry at CGTalk
10-27-2007, 07:36 PM
^that's the link for my animation. hope you guys like it.
and all the best everyone! :)
Reason for editing: forgot to add the jpg :P
10-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Here's another first time CGTalk entry (Audio Clip). I really had alot of fun with this one.
Good luck to everyone! Some nice looking entries here.
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWi_vU7IQoA
Here we go! this is my first animation contest.
hope you like it :)
10-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Looks like you fixed it. Always check after posting :P
10-29-2007, 10:01 AM
This is my final version:
10-29-2007, 02:23 PM
hey joejr.. your link isnt working to well for me...even when i try to right click and save not much happens...anyone else having trouble?
10-29-2007, 02:59 PM
Hey Peeps, I think Im pretty much done now, so here it is. A couple minor fixes to the animation, and some dorky audio :) I had fun though.
Good luck everybody!
10-29-2007, 06:29 PM
ooops, something wrong with my server...
Try this: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=V2usflqJyXU
Here is my entry! (audio clip)
10-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Voting Thread OPEN!
10-30-2007, 07:31 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.