View Full Version : nCloth Vs. Classic Cloth in 8.5

jason108
09 September 2007, 06:53 AM
I was wondering what's the difference between nCloth and Classic Cloth in 8.5?

actually i understand the Classic ok but never used nCloth. I was wondering what's better about nCloth?

thanks
Jason

jason108
09 September 2007, 06:23 AM
I used classic cloth to make an outfit for my character. But I'm now using nCloth instead. The body that had the classic cloth on was a collision object in classic cloth so the cloth would react. But now I can't get rid of the collision object node that's connected to the body . I've tried duplicating it and exporting it and still the body has the collision node, i see the attributes in the channel box. The old collision attr's are causing the nCloth to freak out now. Once you make an object a collision object is it possible to have that object not be a collision object?

thanks
Jason

Remi
09 September 2007, 06:05 PM
Try selecting the obj. Select the cloth collision input in the channelbox, cntrl select the mesh again and hit delete. If that doesn't work. Sorry.

CGTalk Moderation
09 September 2007, 06:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.