View Full Version : Which tablet mode do you prefer? Absolute or Relative?

ghZaaaRK
07 July 2007, 02:17 AM
Hi,

All is in the title.

thank you

stylEmon
07 July 2007, 04:09 PM
i prefer absolute. although, with my small tablet, neither setting is that great... :thumbsup:

trancor
07 July 2007, 04:26 PM
I have a graphire I think, real old one, what I do is open up task manager and crash out Tablet.exe. unplug the tablet and plug it back in and it acts like a normal mouse, you move an inch on the tablet and it go like half of the screen.

I know there are better settings on better tablets, but I perfer the reset to default. I guess on the newer ones it's relative, I don't know.

Skjoldbroder
07 July 2007, 08:31 PM
do you mean whether it's better to work in (what used to be called) Pen or Mouse mode?
pen mode.. no question. what's the point of mouse mode again?

ghZaaaRK
07 July 2007, 09:37 PM
Hello folks,

Personnally "Mouse mode" is interesting for 3d modeling but sometime even for painting or for desktop browsing.

Sorry for thread, in fact i did everything with my tablet A5 and i found myself unsatisfied but it's my fault, i mix a lot of usage with which need different approach. I used to have a Graphire as Core pointer in mouse mode and my A5 for painting but i don't know how the hell i was confused with my mind.

it's hard to recover his habits.

Sorry

CGTalk Moderation
07 July 2007, 09:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.