View Full Version : Looking for 3D artists (Vancouver Only)

Tokion
03 March 2003, 07:12 PM
We are currently working on an in-house project. We are looking to fill up 2-3 Internship Positions, ranging from 3d animators, modelers to texture and special effects artists to help us finish the project A.S.A.P. The project will take about 2-4 weeks. Anyone interested please contact Duke at (604)788-2091. Or send an email with your work or URL to duke@unpossiblestudio.com <mailto:duke@unpossiblestudio.com>

Only qualified people will be chosen to work with the team.

unlikelyhero
03 March 2003, 07:55 PM
is this paying?

Tokion
03 March 2003, 08:44 PM
hi there, no, this is not a pay job. But you get the chance to gain experience from working in a professional environment, with the possiblity of future employment.

leigh
03 March 2003, 09:27 PM
Interesting that you are requesting only qualified people and yet this is a non-paying job.

Please notice the rules of the Studios Hiring forum, which specify that ONLY PAYING jobs are allowed to be posted there.

I am therefore moving this to the Collab forum.

On a more personal note, I feel that taking on people for a few weeks, without paying them, just so you can finish a job, is a bit exploitative. You should at least pay them minimum wage, since they would probably, after all, be making you money from the delivery of your project.

Tokion
03 March 2003, 10:32 PM
hi, sorry for the misunderstanding. We are working on a collaborate work for a studio. none of us are getting pay; we are volunteering as well. the result in the end is that everyone will have a demo reel. :D

leigh
03 March 2003, 10:41 PM
Aaah ok :)

Well, good luck then! I hope it turns out well :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.