XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

07-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Tonight, Hideo Kojima will start showing us what Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (/do/gameOverview?cId=3140656) is all about, as the series creator strolls into the Ritz Carlton Tokyo for the Metal Gear 20th Anniversary celebration. We've sent GameVideo (http://www.gamevideos.com/)'s Mark MacDonald, alongside the rest of the 1UP Japan crew, into the field for this momentous party, which promises much more than a bunch of champagne sipping. At the event, Kojima will take to the stage and provide a live demonstration of MGS4. Expect to learn much more about the game's enhanced camouflage system, how the new camera from Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence has been incorporated, what changes have been made to combat, our first look at the new Metal Gear Online -- and assuredly much more.

1UP will be live blogging the entire demo, so check back tonight at 1:30 a.m. PST. Yes, that's late, but we'll be here, providing you with the absolute latest. That's love, friends, pure love.

Link (http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161443)

07-23-2007, 10:08 PM
sweet! I cant wait to see it.

07-23-2007, 11:12 PM
free crocodile party hats I hear...

07-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Here is link for the 15 min gameplay video:

it looks and plays AMAZING!

It is being hammered right now so you guys can download the new White Knight Story and Ratchet trailers while you wait for it to finish:

White knight story:

Ratchet and Klank:

07-25-2007, 02:59 AM
Now with screenshots!

07-25-2007, 05:41 AM
The game looks even more impressive after seeing it during gameplay :eek: The ps3 games line up for rest of 2007 and 2008 looks very promising im definitly going to have get one. Nows me hoping they do a proper price drop in UK :sad:

07-25-2007, 05:45 AM
i watched the gameplay video earlier and it sold me on MGS4... can't wait for it. should be a great game and looks to be the best of the MGS series.

bent: i don't see any croc hats in this one, but you do get to role around in a barrel!

07-25-2007, 08:49 AM
the lighting in MGS4 is amazing..thee best lighting for next gen game, bar none! So much detail in the models too.

BTW, Metal Gear Online looks great also! :

07-25-2007, 02:51 PM
WOW! That game looks amazing. The detail is gorgeous & so is the lighting, I think those screen shots you posted Sheep Factory says it all. And that game play looks to bring the same ol (in a good way) MGS gamplay to a whole new situation. I'm a big Nintendo fan, but if I were to get any other system, it would be a PS3 for that game alone. I became a series fan when I got to play MGS:2 and MGS:TS. I think that was the best game shown at e3 a couple of weeks back, that fight scene with Vamp & Raiden...:scream:

CGTalk Moderation
07-25-2007, 02:51 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.