“The Matrix” - “City of the lost Children” - “The Dark Crystal” meets Daliesque Surrealism.
bBOX is an art-council and privately funded animated shortfilm project based around 25 freelance artists and friends from around the globe. With years of feature film experience, strong dedication and a lot of passion we have brought forward this project to a planned release date in 2008.
Our professional credits include projects such as Casino Royale, Star Wars, The Matrix Trilogies etc.
Work is creatively rewarding and technically challenging. If you are looking for a little bit of extra cash and the chance of working on something fresh, pure and unique – this might interest you!
Rig one humanoid model (biped). Rig involves facial setup. Model is high detail and quite unique. Ideal setup would involve a muscle system aswell. This is the MAIN character in the film.
- Very strong reel showing technical proficiency with feature film quality organic models
- Maya 7+ only, ideally with MEL knowlwedge for enhanced controls
- Delivery of easy to use RIG, ready to be animated
- 2+ years of feature film experience a definite advantage but not a must
- Good communication skills as job is online based, feedback and all other communications will be received by email. Must generally be able to reply within 48hours.
If you do not have a showreel showing your rigging skills on creature/human models DO NOT apply. Sorry.
.mb file containing the rigged model ready to be animated. It is substantial that the controls are intuitive and the skinning/deformations are to a high standard, particulary if you have written your own scripts.
- Negotiable rate, payed via paypal, 50% upfront, 50% upon completion.
- Chance to work in a fun, uncomplicated environment and get involved with a whole bunch of international artists dedicating their spare time to this project.
- Guaranteed production credit (including IMDB upon release), plus the opportunity for future freelance employment.
- Thousands of people will see your work and name at film festivals around the world.
- Please send your CV and URL/SHOWREEL to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAO Thomas Mueller
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!