View Full Version : Animation Challenge #8: FINISHED Animations
06 June 2007, 05:06 PM
LAST DAY: June 25, 2007
Progress Thread (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=135&t=496962)
Post your finished animations here.
- Please provide a single frame from the animation if you can (No wider than 800 pixels).
- Any level of rendering of your animation is acceptable. If you don't mind putting your animation in your demo reel then you can put it here.
- The animation can be any resolution... but keep the file size manageable. Nothing over 20MB definitely. As for codecs, preferably one that's common like quicktime or windows media. My recommendation would be Quicktime and less than 5MB.
- You can keep updating your 'finished' animation until the end of the last day.
- Winners will be a part of the graphic that will go to the plug for the next challenge. If you DO NOT want a frame from your animation shown then PM me. (who wouldn't want part of a front page plug... but just in case)
Thank you to all who animated for this challenge. And thank you for participating :thumbsup:
If you have any questions or comments please post in the Progress Thread (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=135&t=496962). No posts other than final animations.
06 June 2007, 03:00 AM
I chose the athletic event topic. In this case the sport is bowling.
Vimeo Version (http://www.vimeo.com/clip:219527)
Youtube Version (http://youtube.com/watch?v=7uQs8yuZQkU)
Download Full Version (7.85 MB) (http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/89878_d2hci/bowling4.rar)
06 June 2007, 08:34 AM
Athletic event topic: "football" ;)
Quicktime Video Link (4MB) (http://3dpoder.com/laopresion3d/linierjodido_v55_banderin.mov)
I was late to the last challenge and now my entry is a mix between athletic event and projectile impact, I hope you like it.
Congratulations, in advanced, to all animators who participated to this challenge :applause:
06 June 2007, 08:54 AM
My entry is for the Acting theme.... also I've chosed the Industry one
Vimeo Version (http://www.vimeo.com/clip:216989)
H.264 zShare (http://www.zshare.net/video/2351773bd45b66/)
3ivx zShare (http://www.zshare.net/video/2351827b04d37e/)
Congratulation to all the participants... GREAT works. :)
06 June 2007, 02:03 PM
Here's my entry for the athletic event topic. I chose to do the start of a race.
Full Quicktime version on zShare (5.76 MB) (http://www.zshare.net/video/2395411b735dbc/)
Congrats to everybody who finished. Great work everybody!
06 June 2007, 12:20 PM
Acting Theme: Industry
06 June 2007, 01:43 PM
hi... this is my 1st time to participate in a session.... and i m a fresher in this field... the clip i done is on d the topic "Athletic " ... i know its not that good.... but i just want to participate in the basis of learning 4m u all.... hope i can do well in future.. with ur advice and critics.... plzzz show my all faults...
in the clip the rope is not moving.... actually if the rope moves then the animation would hav look better... but still .... i done it in 2days...
newaz plzz advice 4 better works
till den happy animation
06 June 2007, 03:16 AM
Kudos to the animators who participated! :)
here is my athletic event topic entry, weight lift, clean and jerk.
link = clean and jerk (http://www.khet13.com/animation/clean_n_jerk6.mov)
good job guys
06 June 2007, 03:24 PM
Here is my dialogue entry.
QuickTime 5Mb (http://kottanimations.web1000.com/anims/Killer.mov)
06 June 2007, 06:06 PM
The voting thread has started. Tell all of your friends to come in and vote! :)
Voting Thread (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=4475855#post4475855)
07 July 2007, 10:11 AM
07 July 2007, 10:11 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.