XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Hows my Portfolio?

06-21-2007, 03:42 PM
I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this fall, and i was looking for a little feedback as far as my portfolio goes. As far as i understand, they want all the clips seperated up and identified, not in demo reel form, so i just threw them together in movie maker for yall to view them all easily. I know it doesnt hold a candle to what i see on here daily, but if yall could offer any advice about what other skills i should show in the portfolio, or what clips you think i should take out.

About half of these clips are from paying jobs.. any of them that look like company logos were jobs, as well as the space scene i was hired to do the special effects for that movie. The one with the bridge i put in there because it was the GA skills USA 2006 State winner in 3d animation and visualization.

Im shooting for their portfolio scholarship, and if any of you could give me pointers on what they look for from a recently graduated high school student, i would be most appreciative. Im just clueless as to how stringent the college is when handing out scholarships, my friend who started attending last year just submitted a few drawings and got $3000 a year.

CGTalk Moderation
06-21-2007, 03:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.