About iNvasion Works:
iNvasion Works Studios is a group of talented people spread across all over the globe, communicating and managing their game design over the internet. iNw distinguishes itself by being very open minded to comments and suggestions from the community and by including and considering their ideas into the game design. iNw is a funny group of people that is producing high quality work at a decent rate while still being able to work in a relaxing environment. From home.
iNvasion Works has been contributing artwork to Valve Software's "Day Of Defeat" and is now working on their own standalone game named "Green Light - Airborne Operations 1939-1945". More info on the game can be found here (http://www.invasionworks.com)
How to apply:
If you meet ALL the requirements listed below, send an email (include job title in subject header) to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- A hefty amount of work examples
- A bio describing yourself, your talent and your previous projects
- Ability to work in a team and listen to suggestions and criticism
- Ability to produce high quality work at decent speed
- Ability to communicate with the team on a regular basis (email, icq, irc,...)
Upon request it will be your job to create
- A wide range of interior and exterior textures for our game worlds
- Skins for weapons, players and props
- Environment maps
- Skill and experience with Photoshop and/or similar graphics software
- A creative and inspirational mind
- Experience creating textures for computer games
The successful candidate will be producing player models for "Green Light - Airborne Operations 1939-1945"
- Experience with 3D Max or similar 3D Editing software.
- Ability to create player models from scratch (this includes modeling, skinmeshing and exporting the player model)
The successful candidate will be working closely with the player modeler and will be responsible for the player animations.
- Ability to bone and animate a player model.
- Experience with Torque, Character Animator.
- Experience with skin/physique preferred.