XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Style in Shave, Render with Sas Light

E.Z. Schwartz
03-13-2003, 04:17 PM
I just got my website online, and I wrote a little tutorial on using the Shave and a Haircut .exe to style hair, and make guide chains to use with Sas. I think it could be useful if your Shave dongle is sitting around and you're trying to style hair with splines in modeler which I found to be not as easy as using Shave. link (www.digitez.com/Tut_ShaveToSas_Alone.html) Hope someone finds it useful!

03-13-2003, 04:28 PM
Can't seem to get to the link right now, but I definitely check it out. Thanks for the contribution.:thumbsup:

E.Z. Schwartz
03-13-2003, 05:04 PM
Ah nuts. The link works from inside the building where it's being hosted, but I didn't think to check it outside. I just checked it on our computer that isn't on our internal network and it didn't work. I told the guy in charge of that sort of thing, but it's my personal site so it's not high priority. Sorry guys, the links should be working soonish.

03-13-2003, 05:38 PM
This is somewhat of a side note, but since you mentioned Shave.....

Joe posted a request for a plugin developer for LW this morning on the plugin dev list.

Make of that what you will.

Kind Regards

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.