View Full Version : Rivatuner help

drj
03 March 2003, 05:58 AM
Hey all-
I finally was made aware of Rivatuner and since I have an old GeForce 2 Pro card I'm trying to learn how to dial this thing in for Maya.
Does anyone have any help for a total beginner here. I'm just not sure about what things I can best help for Maya that my card was lacking in...please help if you can.
Thanks
-drj

drj
03 March 2003, 08:38 AM
I still wouldn't mind any feedback anyone has that is (or has) used it, but I have read through some info here and found a pretty good site that gives info:

http://www.boogletech.com/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=10&page=2

it has a fairly good walkthrough...hopefully soon I will be able to afford a new card and won't have to monkey around with this one. Hope this helps anyone else looking for some answers.
-doc J

dvornik
03 March 2003, 08:59 AM
Go to guru3d.com and look around there. They wrote that program after all. "Softquadro" instructions is what you may be looking for. Search their forums and all of that.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.