LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Rustik Studios 2007 Show Reel

04-25-2007, 07:16 PM
Hiya, I've recently cut the first pass of my 2007 Show Reel for my studio. Hope you enjoy, comments are always welcomed!

CGS - Best quality - {23megs}

On Rustik's site - Good quality {36megs}

Shot breakdown is available in .pdf (

You can also download the hi-res version there{62megs}

Take care

04-25-2007, 07:47 PM
aa ...that's awesome...

I really love the video...and I love the effect of 3D animation...en en ....nice job....:thumbsup:.*****5stars from me ...keep up your good works...... .:bounce: :bounce:......keep it up!..

04-25-2007, 08:06 PM
hahaha, awesome reel Rustik Studios, the fx are really nice and well done, interesting to watch.

Nice animations and damn, the music choice, ohhhh yeah, exactly my taste, I used the madagascar one for my reel last year. The first one is from pirates of the caribbean, right? awesome reel, awesome music!

Ill give you the same amount of stars as minminxu :)

Damn that music gives me goose bump.

04-25-2007, 08:30 PM
I particullary liked the character animation of the skinny baseball guy! I think this is a pretty cool reel!

04-25-2007, 08:34 PM
cool man, nice work

04-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Thatīs impressive, awsome work,
I would like t see more of the spider man ,,,
well done

04-25-2007, 11:41 PM
heh, never thought you would actually post something yourself for all these years, hehe

does the .pdf file explain on the things you worked on if I get it right now?

anyhow, nice reel, nice work lilD ;)

and yeah, I have to agree with Loolarge, I raised an eyebrow when I saw the baseboll guy, that's some niffty character and animation, way higher than the other stuff on the reel, almost near pixar quality :)

04-26-2007, 07:47 AM
hey tito,
cool to see your studio take off the ground, nice reel and all the best.

04-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Cheers for the comments guys!

Ranimate: Yup I know what you mean, the music is just inspirational for certain! And you're correct about Pirates.

Loolarge: Cheers, but I can't take credit for the animation there, but yes it is very well done!

dmca: Thx! There's a few more images on my website or my portfolio

kr3ml: Heh I know, it's been a long time! Thx for the comments and yes the breakdown lists my contributions.

Heber: Really appreciated Heber, thx for the comments.

Take care,

01-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Wow, I liked that a lot! The link to your site didn't seem to work for me though.

Good job, and keep up the amazing work!

-Aaron Jones-

CGTalk Moderation
01-08-2008, 09:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.