View Full Version : RMA question
03 March 2003, 01:36 AM
I just had my newly purchased A7N8X, whcih I bought from Monarch, go dead on me. Is it advisable to request an RMA through them, or better to go directly through Asus?
03 March 2003, 01:41 AM
living in australia, i always try to go through the local distributor who i bought the product from, and let them deal with the manufacturer. it means an extra couple of days of waiting at each end, but that means i personally don't have to deal with someone internationally.
don't know how easy it is for you guys locally in the US (unless you have to go through asus taiwan).
03 March 2003, 01:43 AM
Well, seeing as I'm in Canada, both companies are in the US.. I'm not sure if Asus has a Canadian arm.
01 January 2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.